Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our love is like our music...It's here, and then it's gone

I have been one crazy chicken lately...in such a good way. This past week I worked a lot (and actually the paying kind), played a lot and even had a gig thrown in. My fingers are killing me from the overload of music. And, I have been listening to lots & lots of tunes- for inspiration, cover possibilities and some friendly recommendations. The two most influential tracks of the week -
1. No Expectations - Rolling Stones. Watch below...starts around 3:07...



2. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker. Trying to learn this one now...damn that boy knew the blues...



Enjoy these Sunday treats. This week is another highly packed one for me...trying to get into a studio to lay some new tracks down and play my little heart out. I will try and keep you updated!

No comments: