Thursday, October 2, 2008

On my way...

Well, I'm about 500 miles away from my new winter destination...Austin, TX! I have enjoyed a few too many happy meals on the way and am already soo over being in the car another 7 hours tomorrow. But, at least I have good company!

Aaron and I just finished watching the VP debate (go Biden! it's my blog so I can plug anyone I choose), and now we are watching highlights from Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in San Fran. It's definitely making me itch for the live music of the new town I am headed for. Quite exciting...

In fact, we make it to Austin tomorrow and already have 4 or 5 shows that we must catch before Aaron flies East for his Fall Tour. What a change from JHole.

I'm hittin the hay, but will try to write and post some pics once I'm all settled in my new digs. And, recovered from my first few nights in Austin. I can't wait...

Oh yeah, here's my last "family" outing in Jackson with the Harp-dog. Fall colors are endless.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

i'm ready for another post!