Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome to the Casa

I finally got a new camera last week, so I can post some pics of my new digs in Austin. The place is a wee bit small, so not too many pictures are necessary!
This is the "office"/ "studio" section.

"Living Area" (yes, that is a TV- it keeps me warm at night!)


"Dining Area"

"Little Kitchen"

I am enjoying the new place and am slowly getting used to living by myself. Of course, the squirrel/possum that lives in the walls does NOT help sleep at night!

In other news about me...this past Thursday I was invited to play a few songs at the One-2-One Bar before the evening's headliner, Tanya and the Good Huggers. It was my first quasi-gig in Austin and I had such a fun night- playing my own songs and meeting some great Austin folk. Needless to say, I was flattered and surprised at being asked to play and look forward to many more spur of the moment gigs like this. Next time, I will get some photos!

No comments: